OSU Turns The College Football World Upside Down

Friday, September 26, 2008


There's nothing better than celebrating with your entire student body after beating a #1 team. Especially when that student body is littered with signs in "support" for Erin Andrews. Here's the end of the game and pay extra attention at the 1:15 mark....



I seriously thought that sign read "Erin Andrews Ky Time?" at first, but thanks to Deadspin, we now know it reads "Sexy". Either way, I'm surprised that ESPN put it on camera right before her postgame interview. In fact they just showed it on Sports Center, so I'm not sure they've even noticed it.

As far as the game goes, it's about time that the College Football season got interesting. So thanks for that you silly Beavers. We now need Minnesota and Mississippi to pull off upsets to complete the triumvirate.


Oregon State Fans Know How To Celebrate (Deadspin)

10 Comments:

Too funny.

Anonymous said...
Sep 26, 2008, 1:14:00 PM  

maybe i'm missing this. what is this triumvirate exactly? USC, OSU and UF?

Matt said...
Sep 26, 2008, 1:20:00 PM  

If Minnesota can somehow pull it off tomorrow, I guarantee that I'm in the emergency room for laughing at every OSU fan on campus.

GMoney said...
Sep 26, 2008, 1:25:00 PM  

I saw that last night and even paused the DVR but couldn't make out the last word. That is funny.

Anonymous said...
Sep 26, 2008, 1:29:00 PM  

Yeah Matt. I guess it's my personal triumvirate of hate.

Sep 26, 2008, 1:38:00 PM  

It's Mississippi State, not Mississippi. Mississippi is Ole Miss. Why can't anyone get this right???

Anonymous said...
Sep 26, 2008, 3:34:00 PM  

Beavers trap Trojans... AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...
Sep 26, 2008, 3:39:00 PM  

I missed it during the game, but that OJ / Playboy sign is funny.

Anonymous said...
Sep 26, 2008, 5:52:00 PM  

I'll now be referring to her as "Erin Andrews Sexy Time" for the rest of her career. Thanks, sign maker guy!

By the way, with a sign that damnded funny, couldn't this guy have made the trip to Publix or Office Max before the game and dropped the 69 cents for a real poster board? He had to use the cardboard box that his new blow-up doll came in? Really?

Anonymous said...
Sep 26, 2008, 6:28:00 PM  

I will tell you why I didn't make it to an office max or something was because I was abslutly hammered and only could find carboard and spray paint.

-Erin Andrews Sexy Time? sign maker

Anonymous said...
Sep 29, 2008, 12:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment