Jonathan Papelbon Is A Dancing Queen

Thursday, September 11, 2008


Man, you're probably going to see this just about everywhere today, but if you haven't you're going to thank me. In what is perhaps the funniest video of the year, Comcast Sportsnet got hold of video that features Jonathan Papelbon in a high school talent competition. That part of the video is hilarious, but giving it to David Ortiz so he can show it to the whole team is even better....



Unbelievable. I'm ready to start an offshoot of Dancing With The Stars and I think I have my first two contestants in Collinsworth and Paps. I don't easily get embarrassed but if someone came across my Fourth Grade performance of Pinocchio, and put it on the internet, my face might get a little red. And I wasn't even in drag (although I did have on a ton of makeup).

Papelbon: The High School Years (Comcast)
The Papelbon Dirty Dancing Videos Are Here. Oh, Man (Deadspin)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:07 AM

4 Comments:

Papelbon is a tool. Is there anyone in the world that looks less intimidating than this idiot?

GMoney said...
Sep 11, 2008, 1:35:00 PM  

Best part of the video is Ortiz's pimpin robe.

Anonymous said...
Sep 11, 2008, 3:56:00 PM  

This surfaces then that douche can't do his job anymore... Hopefully he'll follow the route of Gagne and just suck and ruin teams for years.

Anonymous said...
Sep 11, 2008, 6:44:00 PM  

You know how I know you're gay?

Anonymous said...
Sep 11, 2008, 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment